Who provides travel immunizations in Jackson?

Teton County Public Health does not provide travel immunizations or provide information about which vaccines are needed for particular countries. Our Adult Immunization Clinics can provide you with Hepatitis A or Hepatitis B shots. It is recommended that you start your series several months prior to your anticipated travel time.

Other physicians who provide travel immunizations include:

  • Dr. David Shlim
  • Dr. Brent Blue
  • Dr. Richard Sugden
  • Dr. Shannon Harrison

Show All Answers

1. Do I need to restart my Hep B vaccines over again if Im late for my last shot?
2. How do my children qualify for VFC vaccine?
3. Where can I get tested for STIs?
4. Who is available to do radon mitigation if my home`s radon levels are high?
5. Who provides travel immunizations in Jackson?
6. What is foodborne disease?
7. Can my agency become part of the Human Service Systems of Care?
8. How do I report an illness?