New Online Permitting Process
How To Set Up A Submission Week:
Due to the high volume of calls, we are now requiring people to fill out a Submission Request Form to set up a week to submit for Building Permits and Miscellaneous (Under 500 Sq. Ft.) There is no longer physical take in appointments, everything will be done via the new portal. Do not fill out this form if you are applying for any Re-Roof, Mechanical, Plumbing, Or Demo Permits.
Building Permits & Miscellaneous (Under 500 Sq. Ft.)
Starting January 1st, 2023, We are accepting permit applications through our new Online Portal. New Residential Construction/ Commercial, and MIS (Under 500 Sq Ft) are still required to have a submission week scheduled through the permit tech.
How to Guides For Portal Users
Trade Permits (Mechanical, Plumbing, Demo)
- Apply via the portal
- These permits do not require a submission week to apply.
- These permits are typically issued within 48 hours if they are submitted correctly with all requested submittals.
- Do not pay fees until you have received an email from the Permit Technician.
- Trade permits require a Warranty Deed and an Letter of Authorization if the applicant is not the homeowner.
- If you need help applying, we can arrange an in person meeting as well as a Zoom call if necessary.
NEW! Schedule your inspections through our Online Portal!
You must login or sign up on the portal to access this feature. If your permit is not populating on your portal after signing up, please contact our Permit Technician to obtain an access code.
SmartGov- GIS Workshop
Teton County is putting on a workshop to go over all the new changes and processes in the planning & Building Department. Anyone who wants t attend this workshop is more than welcome, we strongly encourage any and all to attend if you are planning a future project on property located within the county limits, are a contractor of any kind, architect, engineer or home-owner. We will go over the ins and outs of the two new systems we have implemented in the last year.
Please RSVP if you will be attending.