TETON COUNTY CLERK OF DISTRICT COURT OFFICE OPERATIONS
UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
The Clerk of District Court Anne Sutton and District Court Judge Timothy C. Day are encouraging the use of fax/e-mail filing for time sensitive Teton County District Court case filings whenever possible. We welcome and encourage non-time sensitive pleadings via mail.
- Fax/email filing fees are waived until further notice.
- You must call the Clerk’s Office at 733-2533 to request to fax or email file in every instance.
- As of April 1, 2020 and until further notice, only limited original pleadings need to follow in the mail. The clerk will provide details when you call.
If you have specific case questions about hearings or filings, please call or email us at contacts below.
Background searches can be requested over fax or email for $10 per name. If you wish to search court records on-site and in person, please call our office to make an appointment and discuss options.
For court patrons who would usually conduct on-site independent self-service records research, please call our office to explore alternatives to your typical onsite research.
FILING, CHILD SUPPORT AND CRIMINAL CASE PAYMENTS:
If you are attempting to make child support or criminal case payments or submit new / re-open case filing fees, appeal fees, copy charges directly owed to Clerk of District Court, we ask that you call us or email us for the best available option that minimizes the exchange of cash or credit cards in person.
· For civil case payments, we have an online credit card payment link we can send for filing fees, jury demands, abatement fees, etc.
· For child support, we can review online and mail in payment options.
· For criminal case payments, we can explore whether payment by mail or curbside drop-off is best in your circumstance.
If you have questions regarding child support during this pandemic you may consult Wyoming Child Support Program website. There is a list of frequently asked questions that may assist you (FAQ’s). You may also consult an attorney and/or look into any assistance that may be available through WY Legal Resources located on the menu on the left of this page.
Passport appointments will be limited to applicants with near term confirmed international travel itinerary. You must call our office to request an appointment and make arrangements with a clerk at 733-2533. The U.S. Department of State processing timeframes and acceptance facility appointments are regularly changing. Click Here for more information.
Our next jury trial is not scheduled until June 1st.
Please call, email us, or reach out through the ejuror website and we will reply as soon as we can.
If you have any other questions or concerns don’t hesitate to call or email us.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation during this time.
PHONE: 307.733.2533 FAX: 307.734.1562 EMAIL: email@example.com